CIPPlanner Corporation is a leader in cloud-based computing solutions for government agencies and Fortune 500 corporations. We are looking for highly qualified, dedicated and energetic system Business Analysts to join our team. Successful candidates can expect a dynamic environment, exposure to myriad aspects of the business, and opportunities to be an instrumental player in existing and potential customer engagements.
Business analysts work on project teams throughout the software implementation lifecycle. Responsibilities include:
- Modeling, analyzing, documenting and communicating system and business processes;
- Capturing and communicating user requirements;
- Facilitating and validating the development of system solutions to satisfy customers’ business needs;
- Conducting software presentations and providing technical support to existing and prospective customers;
- Offering recommendations to the Product Development Team;
- Researching and preparing recommendations that enhance CIPPlanner execution;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to understand, document and translate customer requirements into technology solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and cross-functional teams;
- Mastery of software implementation methodology;
- Highly proficient with systems engineering and project management tools;
- Working knowledge of sophisticated business applications and relational databases;
- Ability to develop a solid enterprise software Statement of Work;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and strict attention to details;
- Ability to understand and manage customer expectations;
- A quick learner and diligent;
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Hands-on experience in project, program, portfolio management and capital budgeting processes are preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.