Governments that cast a wide net gather ideas or proposals for consideration as candidate capital projects, need planning space to capture, evaluate and communicate decions about these projects to a variety of audiences.
Theses audience may include :
- Local residents
- Capital Improvement Committees
- Bond Election Committees
- Departmental staff
- Council members
- Board members
- Other constituents
The Proposal Management Module in CIPAce™ serves as that planning space facilitating the management of all project proposals or ideas throughout the entire lifecycle of your agencies capital program.
Proposal with Workflow Engine
CIPAce™ Proposal Management Module is built upon the CIPAce™ Workflow Engine framework, allowing workflows process and status notification along each step of the process. For example:
- Configuration of a proposal evaluation process tailored to your organizations structure with either concurrent or sequential evaluation and approval by multiple levels
- Conversions of an approved proposal to a candidate project is automatically processed under the Project Management module
- Easy linkage of a capital and approved project idea or proposal to one or more project candidates.
- Communication of project approval or linkage via email to every capital project proposer. Enabling a transparent communication of the capital program development process even to public proposers.
CIPAce™ Proposal Management Module can archive every project idea ever proposed by anyone. A central repository, thus allowing your organization to justify the decisions that are made years later.