CIPPlanner’s Contract Management solution combines bid management, vendor management, purchase order management, invoice management, contract schedule and resource management, issue tracking and document management. Construction project management involves groups of people representing different disciplines, from project managers, contract managers, and department managers to subcontractors, architects, engineers, and suppliers—all trying to collaborate on a multitude of issues and changes while juggling multiple documents and contracts. Each of these processes and players require their own set of workflows which can be configured within CIPAce. At the same time integration with a jurisdiction financial system creates a seamless set of checks and balances that can be monitored under an ongoing audit control.
- Provide visibility into contractor performance
- Maintain contracts within agency's legal requirements
- Enable timely payment for completed work
- Facilitate project team collaboration so there are no surprises
- Streamline field communications and document administration