Need to know more? Here is a selection of external articles and most useful links:
You must log onto the Library to view the content. If you are an existing CIPAce user, please click on "Online Resources" link in the upper-right-hand side of your application screen to gain access. If you do not already have a library account, please register here.
- How We Can Save Our Roads
- Public Finance Update on State and Local Government Bond Provisions
- Capital Maintenance and Replacement Full Series
- US Warns of Possible 'Catastrophic' Quake
- From City Halls, cries of help to Obama. See mayors' suggestions in map.
- City Halls call out for help from Obama - What the country's mayors are looking for...
- States Rethink Highways - S1 Billion in Garvees Shelved, Audrey Dutton
- Managing the Capital Planning Cycle - Nicole Westerman
- Budget Detailed Criteria Location Guide
- GFOA Multi-Year Capital Planning
- Report of Ontario's Special Task Force
- Goverment Projects: Are They Really So Diflerent?
- Government Finance Review, December 2007, Stepping Back From the Edge of Disaster: Capital Planning for Resiliency
- States and Cities Start Rebelling on Bond Ratings
- The Wall Street Journal Online, September 5, 2007 , Housing Slump Strains Budgets Of States, Cities.
- Bloomberg, 09/04/2007, Bonds, New Taxes Sprout on November Election Ballot(Joe Mysak)
- MSN Money, Company Focus, 08/15/2007, 5 ways to invest in rebuilding the U.S
- Government Finance Review, August, 2007, Capital Project Cash Flow Management
- Government Finance Officers Association Recommended Practice, Capital Project Budget (2007)(CEDCP and BUDGET)
- GFOA Committee on Economic Development and Capital Planning, Subcommittee on Capital Planning, Capital Planning and Program Implementation Outline
- Government Finance Review, December 2006, Using Technology to enhance Capital Planning and Budgeting, Austin eCAPRIS Project Reporting and Information System.
- Glossary of Municipal Securities Terms
- Government Finance Review, December 2006, Best Practices for Capital Project Analysis